Rhode Island transmission shop

mike_stahl2000

I have the factory trans in my 87 GN and looking to have it freshened up and built up a little. As well as add a shift kit and a electronic brake. Are there any trust worthy shops in the Rhode Island area that anyone knows of that can do this and familiar with the common upgrades? It's a street car. Looking to get down to 11.5-12.0 mark with it. I am currently looking at a PTE 10" 2800 LU converter. Motor is mostly stock, will be upgrading the fuel system to support 60# injectors and a TE-44. I'm new to most of this. So just been reading a lot before committing to anything. I want to retain a mostly stock appearing car. If anyone sees some changes I should make feel free to interject. But main focus is a trans shop locally that can fit my needs. Thanks in advance.

Cotton doesn't rebuild transmissions. Send it to Bison here in Connecticut. Bison is a vendor here.

Thank you for the heads up guys. Dave you may be a little out of reach for me. No offense. But looking for the closest person. But thank you for reaching out.