Reynolds?

"Reaper"

Gone To The Dark Side
I have never been to the SOUTHERN BUICK SHOOTOUT at REYNOLDS.Is it worth going?Will there be alot of cars there?Also what about vendors?

Who's all going from here?

thanks for the info.
Shaun

Been going the last 3 years and it's a blast, Wouldn't miss it for anything!! Very family orientated, My kids play the entire time with everyone elses kids and there were over 80 cars registered to race last year PLUS the locals on sat night!! For me the best part about reynolds is the fact that it's more "Personable" meaning the people in the RV's and racers are right there with everyone else and we all sit by the bonfire and shoot the fat untill wee hours in the morning!!

Beautiful facility too!!

There will be more vendors there this year than in the past, should be a great time!

Scot W.

I have never been to the SOUTHERN BUICK SHOOTOUT at REYNOLDS.Is it worth going?Will there be alot of cars there?Also what about vendors?

Who's all going from here?

thanks for the info.
Shaun

Never heard of it... Can I get some more information please. Like what time the gates open, what kind of racing, where is it located, when is it, how much to get it, etc...

Thanks!!

Oh, almost forgot, 2 foot x 4 foot Carbon Fiber winners checks anyone?? ;)
tso.png

Never missed one. Actually planted the seed for the first one 10 or 12 years ago.

Its an event not to be missed. Now that Holly and Cal have it its even better. Great people, great racing, great food, great facility and great weather! What more could you ask for.

Glad to hear it. If you want to see record breaking passes, you won't be disappointed. Most of the Buick records have been done at this event. It also has great payouts with 100% of the event money going to the payouts. Please let me know if you need anything.

We usually go every year, me and my wife camp out in the back of her dually at the track. We have always had a great time although I have tore up my car more than once there !!!!!! The track HOOKS ! Several more have set up tents, pop up campers, etc at the track and spend the night staying up late shooting the bull . A generator is a Great thing to have as it has gotten pretty cold a couple of them nights but the next morning I usually get up early and start coffee. Any of you guys that want some just come find me ! I will either be in a white 4 door chevy dually with a red car trailer or a black 4 door Denali with the trailer. Not sure which one we are driving this year yet. I plan on coming if I can get my brakes fixed. If not I may just come anyway to bs lol. Daniel Ray

Camping sounds like fun- I assume they have bathrooms with sinks and running water to use?

Yes. If you stay at the track, we have a campfire each night with food and drinks. BYOB :wink:

Yes. If you stay at the track, we have a campfire each night with food and drinks. BYOB :wink:

Cool - I think I'll try camping out in the back of my Suburban since the wife and kids are staying at home. Time to find my mini weber charcoal grill and the portable fridge:D

Reynolds is a blasst I love it lookin to go my personal best and have a fun time on top of it this is a racers dream,:D love this facility.

YOU WON'T BE DISAPPIONTED!!!!!!

Most fun you can have with your clothes ON!!!!!

Clothes OPTIONALLY!!!!

see ya THERE!!!!!

JD

We will be there. All boys... No wife... Don't know about the car yet.

we have to show up because the flyer and tee shirts say so.

Attachments

• flyerfront.jpg
    flyerfront.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 118
  • SouthernBuick_Proof.jpg
    SouthernBuick_Proof.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 117
I will be there along with 88ZNX.... bringing the Turbo V6 Iroc along too. Should be fun!

we have to show up because the flyer and tee shirts say so.
Glad to see Clint was able to find a company to finish the shirts in time for the event and i'm sure Holly is happy as well...

Steve, See you there buddy...

SW.