Reynolds race ..............

ACME RACING

( Adult Swim )
Anybody going to Reynolds this weekend? Most our club members will be there, look for our banner. :)

:)

Alan

Im afraid to fly, Boo hoo :biggrin: Stop crying Russ,The ride to the airport with me in the El Camino is more dangerous

Just took the car off jack stands. New, Turbo, XFI and wheels...

If she dont run damn thing will look good parked. :D

Louie L. said:
Just took the car off jack stands. New, Turbo, XFI and wheels...

If she dont run damn thing will look good parked. :D

She's gonna look damn fine with me drivin her :)

I will let you sleep with my wife way before you drive my car!

:eek: That aint right,But ok if i must :biggrin:Is that what My Kereny said to you? :cool:

Louie L. said:
I will let you sleep with my wife way before you drive my car!

When I first read this I thought it said I will let you sleep with my wife IF you let me drive your car.

I better get my laser surgery adjusted

Sully

If anybody needs any rooms, I just called and cancelled 3 rooms at the Fort Valley Days Inn this morning. None of us will be making the trip this year.

I might be able to make it......gonna have to put the ol Cummins in the wind though to make it back from Chicago in time.....lol.

Slo86GN said:
I might be able to make it......gonna have to put the ol Cummins in the wind though to make it back from Chicago in time.....lol.
it looks like the Ole Cummings didn't have enough in it. you should be stroking it then you could have made it. :biggrin:

Nahhh, it would have made it, driver gave out instead.....lol. After being awake for almost 24 hours, decided it would be wise to pull off and get a hotel room. Figured I wouldn't make it in time, so decided to goof off on the way back....kinda like a mini vacation.