Reupholster sun visor

Gunmetal87

Has anyone sent their sun visors to Jax seat cover to get redone? Their pricing is very reasonable.
Thanks in advance

While I have not, I have seen some of their seats in peoples cars and they are very nice. I would expect them to be top notch.

Yes, I had the passenger side visor with the lighted mirror in it sent to Jaxx for recovering.......I will say they did an EXCELLENT job......it was well worth the money, and the material they used matched spot on for me......I highly recommend Jaxx.....really nice people.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks Bruce. I had ordered their headliner kit but haven't had a chance to install. Just wanted to make sure before sending my visors away, paranoid about not getting originals back.

I also had them recover passenger side visor with vanity mirror. I spoke with the owner before sending the visor. very knowledgeable and nice to speak with.

They did a great job and charged a reasonable price. Highly recomend.

Thanks for the info. I searched but didn't find a website, only yellow page type listings.
Decent price though. I will do some business with them.

Planning on redoing sunvisors. Does anyone know if Jax is still in business and if anyone has done business with them recently?
I called the number (715-784-6046) on their web site jaxseatcover.com and they answered with different business name.
The lady quoted the same price as the web site and stated that recovering is done to your original sunvisor, no core exchange.
Just wanted to make sure, thanks in advance.

When they moved from Milwaukee to Crandon, WI in 2010 they changed their name to Elite Automotive & Accessories. I've never used them so I can't provide a recommendation either way, but I was assured that it is the same owners and same quality. I'll be sending my visors to them over the winter.

They are now based in Massachusetts. I bought from them this year, same great products and service.

Thanks Topjimmy!
Web site had this address 305 E Pioneer St, Crandon‎ WI‎ 54520
Waiting for an email reply from them.

Need my P/S mirrored visor done as well
As for Jax (or Elite Automotive & Accessories)
I bought a complete leather interior from them a couple of years ago for my G/N :)
All leather; seats, door panels, plus carpet & headliner
it was about a grand$$
I id all the work myself :confused: & it still looked good!
I have rec'd many positive comments on the interior & I love it!
Excellent vendor & support.

They are now based in Massachusetts. I bought from them this year, same great products and service.
What phone number did you call? I googled jax seat cover and it is listed in 4147 S 6th St, Milwaukee (414)744-1907 but number is no longer working. Web site has different number and city. Also when did you ordered this year?
Thanks

Update
I just spoke to Denise at Elite automotive. The web site has the correct address, phone number and email. They moved to Crandon, WI. They bought the Jax seat cover business. Same service and products.

I had the passenger side visor with light on my Grand National done by Jaxx.........I have to say, they did the best job ever..........was worth every penny............their workmanship is second to none.....I very highly recommend Jaxx, they are just terrific.

Bruce '87 Grand National