Results since new parts installed

Just thought of something.
I drove it to put gas in it today, it seemed like there was alot of pressure when I removed the cap.
I've owned this car since 1988 and don't recall that much in the past.

Just thought of something.
I drove it to put gas in it today, it seemed like there was alot of pressure when I removed the cap.
I've owned this car since 1988 and don't recall that much in the past.

Check the Vent line

Ok. Thanks for all the input. I only have about 4 days per month to work on my GN due to work and custody of my son. When I check some of these things Ill let you know what I find. I'm ready to drive my car but won't until I know I can run it hard if I need to.

Ok. Thanks for all the input. I only have about 4 days per month to work on my GN due to work and custody of my son. When I check some of these things Ill let you know what I find. I'm ready to drive my car but won't until I know I can run it hard if I need to.

Completely understand .. and your SON comes first .. the GN can wait ! Don't run it hard until you know its 100% .. that's when shit hits the fan .. but sounds like you've got a handle on it .. Good luck and report back

What's your volts look like at boost? I know you just replaced the alternator but you need to rule out the pump is not getting full voltage.

I've been chasing a low O2 problem. Installed new Accufab adjustable fpr today replacing a 15 yr old ATR unit. It brought O2 numbers up from around 600 at idle to 777-789. AF 04,INT 128,BL 137,TPS .44, IAC 25, Turbo Tweak chip,new Racetronix pump month ago.
FP set at 44-46 but it will not go lower than that no matter how far I turn it until the car starts acting like it wants to choke down. FP isn't steady at idle,the gauge bounces around,plenty of vacuum on the fpr hose. When I attach the hose pressure only drops about 1-2 lbs.
When I turn car off the gauge instantly drops to 25 lbs and after about 30 mins is 0.
I added wot fuel overall,about 10%,and at WOT O2s were 667 with 0 kr on 15 lbs of boost.
Do I have leaking injectors?
Also I recently upgraded to 140 amp alternator and made sure hot wire to pump was good.
Any help is appreciated because I'm getting frustrated.
did you install a 340 lph pump? Seems most of these high pressure issues are from a pump greater than 255lph. I googled horsepower for 255 lph pump and people claim to be making 600hp and more from a single pump. I'm on my third 255 lph pump and never had a high fuel pressure issue. My current pump is from turbo tweek.

It's a 255 pump from Racetronix. Ill hafta check voltage at boost to make sure but I think last time I checked on Scanmaster it was 13.1.
I'm still wondering why as soon as I turn the car off the fp instantly goes to 25 lbs then 0 after about 30 mins.
The bad fpr I took off would stay at 40 on shut down then drop in about 30 mins

It's a 255 pump from Racetronix. Ill hafta check voltage at boost to make sure but I think last time I checked on Scanmaster it was 13.1.
I'm still wondering why as soon as I turn the car off the fp instantly goes to 25 lbs then 0 after about 30 mins.
The bad fpr I took off would stay at 40 on shut down then drop in about 30 mins

leaky injector / s

My car holds 40 psi for days after shut down, although it's an electric gauge. Maybe it needs key on to start reading again?

I just pulled the plugs and injectors #5 & 6 are leaking. Is it a coincidence both rears are leaking or is something else going on?
Does anyone have 2 good 50 lb injectors they want to sell?

I just pulled the plugs and injectors #5 & 6 are leaking. Is it a coincidence both rears are leaking or is something else going on?
Does anyone have 2 good 50 lb injectors they want to sell?
Go for a set of flow matched 60#ers.. idle quality and flow rate are spot on for your combo.

Go for a set of flow matched 60#ers.. idle quality and flow rate are spot on for your combo.

X 2 ... never just replace a few injectors .. not for what new sets go for .. cheap insurance and newer stuff is just way better

That's what I'm gonna try to do. Even when the 50s were first installed I was borderline lean at wot. I just noticed today on the body of each injector they were flowed in 2001, they're tired. Time passes quickly.
My car would run 7.40-7.60s in 1/8 with the old 40 lb injectors and they were never adequate from the start. I want to drive and run my car but having to do a little at a time due to finances.