Restoration of my TSO car

That is a HUGE undertaking........Good Luck!!

I gotta say that car was as close to perfect as I have ever seen one, true attention to detail!!!

I know where mine is coming when it comes time for a re-paint!!!! :cool:

when your ready just .we'll be ready to.;)

that frame is looking very nice. i'm sure the rest of the car will be outstanding when finished. btw it looked killer before you took it apart

that frame is looking very nice. i'm sure the rest of the car will be outstanding when finished. btw it looked killer before you took it apart

Thanks,

Should have the car back on the frame within the next 2 weeks !!!

Tony,

I just saw this today...
Thanks for sharing, are you going to 25.3?

Got the motor plates in place will pretty them up later. Here is some pics, frame is almost all done getting anxious to put the body on

Attachments

• frame pics 2 100.jpg
    frame pics 2 100.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 570
  • frame pics 2 101.jpg
    frame pics 2 101.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 572
Looks good Tony,
How are you going to run the inner rails behind the drivers seat and rear crossmember? Are you going to keep all of the floor pan? I hope to get moving on mine soon. Yours looks like it might be back out this year?

Looks good Tony,
How are you going to run the inner rails behind the drivers seat and rear crossmember? Are you going to keep all of the floor pan? I hope to get moving on mine soon. Yours looks like it might be back out this year?

Chris,

I will be keeping as all of the stock flooring minus some notching needed to clear the new bars. The rear crossmember is in place it will be half in the floor and half out.

Nice work Tony. Cal was telling me about this today. I'm sure it will turn out smoother than before not to mention you needed the safety updates anyway. You TSO guys always have liked flirting with danger huh? :biggrin:

We are fixing to get started on a 25.5 spec '70 GS project so it's nice to see a similar project for motivation.

Been on a break for a while spending time with my family, but now that my Son is going back to school its time to get serious. We started the mini tub work ive inserted some picks also the frame is totaly stripped of parts and is going to the powdercoater Monday then in 2 weeks the cage is getting installed its finally at the point where there is nothing more to take apart its all assembling from this point forward :D:D:D

Attachments

• wheel tubs 001.jpg
    wheel tubs 001.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 394
  • wheel tubs 002.jpg
    wheel tubs 002.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 383
  • wheel tubs 004.jpg
    wheel tubs 004.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 402
  • wheel tubs 003.jpg
    wheel tubs 003.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 387
Looks good, I can't wait to see how low you can go, in stance and et.

Well frame is back from powder coating and parts are back on it and the body is back on it for good now !!!! next its off back to the chassis shop to get the cage here some pics.

Attachments

• photo 2_edited.jpg
    photo 2_edited.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 302
  • the shop pics 221.jpg
    the shop pics 221.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 295
  • the shop pics 222.jpg
    the shop pics 222.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 284
  • the shop pics 223.jpg
    the shop pics 223.jpg