Reputably built trans

Jamesbay

I am looking for a built trans. You must be willing to ship. I don't want to pay a core charge either. It would be nice if it has a converter. It needs to support 5-800 hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as for not wanting to pay a core charge where you ship your trans in after you get the new one to get the core fee back it doesnt work that way ..you need to supply the core trans preferebly a brf before hand to have it rebuilt properly with the good stuff
i assume you dont want to do the core thing either because you dont want to give up what you have or dont have one to get rebuilt
dave husek can build you a reliable strong trans but you may need to supply a trans to build on otherwise he has to source a good brf to rebuild and that adds to the cost . ..basically a core fee that will be incurred on your bill before the trans can be built
if you do not want to supply a rebuildable core trans with brf valvebody you may need to go with someone like lonnie diers (extreme automatic) who can build a trans without your trans core because he has his own EAvalvebody .. but you will be paying more vs not providing a rebuildable core whoever you go with as theres more than just the case and valvebody are needed to make a trans for a turbo regal and will add to the cost .

Last edited:
By your avatar it looks as if you have a twin stage 2, is that correct? Are you asking for a 200 or 400 trans?

Thanks for the replies. I am aware of all the concerns with the cores. I have a few of these cars and the trans in the car is good. I don't want to give up a good brf trans when they break easily when not built. I was more less just hoping someone had one built and wanted to part with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a Brf built and never run by dynotech Eric Schertz before he passed away. $2000. and you pay the shipping and you can keep your core that way