Reproduction of OEM Decals

njbadboy

87 Sick Ass GN
I got this link from someone on this site but the guy does not respond to my emails that I sent to the email link on this web page

http://ras001.0catch.com/stickers/stickers.html

Does any one know where I can get replacement decals made for my trunk RPO decal and some under the hood and door jam decals. I want my car to retain that factory new look. Thanks

SS_Sean said:
I clicked on that kind above and Norton Antivirus went bezerk. Not a good link.

There's nothing wrong with the link, it's a "free" site and has a couple of popup ads. If you have a virus, you got it somewhere else.

S10xGN said:
There's nothing wrong with the link, it's a "free" site and has a couple of popup ads. If you have a virus, you got it somewhere else.

Sent you email about some decals
BW

FYI--When I clicked on your link my anti virus stuff when crazy also and that almost never happens.

My spyware was acting up too when i went to the site, i waited 5 seconds and the page lit up fine.

BW

Dude, your harmless pop-ups attempted to install an .exe file on my computer that contains spyware. Not nice. :mad:

Strange... I've got Norton's latest AV, ZoneAlarm, Adaware, & Spybot. No hits on any of them. I do use Google's Toolbar which has a popup blocker (works VERY well) and when I go to my site, I get a couple of click noises (popups being blocked) and only one ever makes it through. Nothing has ever installed or tried to install on my system. If I was a business and not a part time hobby, I'd upgrade to a real webserver, but that's not gonna happen. Sorry for your troubles!

Hey Russ I will be sending you some Digital Photos of MY door stickers to have you replicate new ones for me. I also got an adware program from that free web host that my Norton caught and removed for me Just for your info you might want to let that site know. I will send you an email in the next few days. Thanks Dave.

I have norton anitvirus and some popup blocker came with it. A bunch attempted but none made it through.

Jason

Great Product

:cool: I got some stickers from Russ for my Gn,, Great Stuff!! Very high quality!! Thanks Russ :biggrin:

DAve