Reproduction Headliner from Kirbans

rphatdad

I am not going to bash a vender here, I have been extremely satisfied with their customer service, but I just got a new headliner and has anyone else noticed that the color is way off. I put it next to my sunvisors and it was like pale grey compared to the blue gray of the GN. Is this common or did I get the wrong color, I hate to spend the money to ship it back but if I have to I will, any advise would be appreciated.

The grey on the headliner should be Med dark grey. Unless you buy the material and have it done by an upholstery shop it almost never will match. Different dye batches and your trying to match old visors.

It's not medium dark grey it was Silver. I opted to sell it to a buddy with an 84 GN which has a much lighter interior. Kirban's informed me that it was technically Gbody's headliner, but there can be variances in lots said I may want to take it to a fabric shop and get matching sunvisors made etc.. They would take it back but for a restocking fee & I'd have to pay shipping. When my friend offered to take it off my hands. I felt it was a much better deal. I don't feel any ill will towards Dennis he has always been good to deal with, Always been polite and his staff is very helpful and prompt, and has personally went out of his way to get me what I need for the car. In this case I will most likely get the headliner and matching visors from Glen at NOS4GN who has also been good to deal with as well.