Headliner Color

Venus

How do I determine which color my headliner is? I see on Highway Stars and Gbody Parts they have several different shades of gray to choose from and I'm not sure which one is the correct one. My car is a 87 WE4. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
B-

upload_2017-5-8_8-52-48.png

So after looking at this, it looks like Medium Dark Gray is the color FYI.

If I were you I'd send a very small piece of your headliner to Glen or Leslie at Highway Stars and let them match it to the closest color...that way you'll be sure of getting the right one....I know they'd be more than glad to do that for you. Just notify them via email or phone and let them know you're sending it in for a match. Then have them call you.

They have a reputation of going out of their way for us people.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Yea I plan on talking to Highway Stars once they open again. I think I'm going to be better off just ordering the entire headliner from them and just install that instead of trying to fix my current one. The research I've done so far on how to change the headliner does not look like an easy or fun job. :wtf:

Hey, I did mine....and I'm just an old high school graduate......really not hard at all, just takes patience and a delicate hand......it's those rear upper window clips you have to be careful about, but, damn, if ol' Brucie here can do it, so can you!

I even used my old original board, glued thin cardboard over the cigarette holes in the board, then glued on the material I got from JoAnn Fabrics....this gray material had a foam backing.....man, it looks brand new.

Bruce '87 Grand National