Replay of Dave Navarro's GN on Spike FMF today at 4:30CST

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Just thought I pass it along for those that have missed it on previous reruns of "Ride with Funk Master Flex", the show with Dave Navarro's GN will be on today 11/14 at 4:30CST on Spike TV (TNN).

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Who's Dave Navarro?
He's married to Carmen Electra, Carmen supposedly bought him this GN. He is the guitar player from Jane's Addiction and also played with the Red Hot Chili Peppers. From what I had read, I have not seen this show yet, but the GN is nice and stock appearing on the outside but some siad it was a little rough under the hood and in the interior, but he takes Funk Master Flex for a ride in it on the show is all I know......I caught the tail end of it the last time it was on and the GN was in the background when Dave was doing a little guitar jam session.

It's on right now! (Where I'm at) I think he should grease that driver side door! Did anyone else hear that??:eek:

Just got done watching it. Yea the door could've used a little grease. Wasnt a bad lookin car though. At least one celebrity knows what a real car is.:D

It was nice to see some respect! Did you also see the headliner flappin in the wind,behind FMF?:D

I noticed the driver side door was very squeeky. Anyone notice that after they went for the ride and parked the car, it was facing away from the house like they had backed it in, but during the jam session, it was parked facing the house with both doors open.....someone must had to haul but and go get something and rushed back and didn't have time to shut the doors before their jam session.