replacing VDO gauges

Thanks for the insight Claude, I was referring to street use and not track use, but no mention was made of which gauges are "necessary". Lol, I have neither a 9 second car nor XFI.

If you have a scanmaster you could get away with leaving out the Coolant temp and Volts. I have Fuelpressure and boost on an A pillar pod to track fuel press VS boost at a glance. I have oil press, volts, coolant temp and fuel level in my GNX style dash. I'm switching from VDO cockpit to Vision over the winter and will ditch the Volts and coolant temp. I might move the Wide band to my A pillar and put the boost and either EGT or Oil temp in their places.

Im using the speedhut with recall for boost and fuel only bad thing about there guages was the fuel presure gauge wiring harness is thick and would be tuff to put in a piller if that is were you wanted it. I can take som up close pics of the wiring for you if you want I have it out of the car right now.

I have no experience with a transducer on a boost gauge. is it slow? any inputs?

It seems as quick as the vacuum line gauge to me. Here are pics of the sensors and wiring for the speed hut gauges you can see their plug and play gauges nice but the wiring is big may be a tite fit for a boost and fuel pressure gauge in the pillar.
First picks are of fuel and last are of boost you can see same wiring just different sensor.

It seems as quick as the vacuum line gauge to me. Here are pics of the sensors and wiring for the speed hut gauges you can see their plug and play gauges nice but the wiring is big may be a tite fit for a boost and fuel pressure gauge in the pillar.
First picks are of fuel and last are of boost you can see same wiring just different sensor.

thanks for taking the pics. i like how they look night/day lighting wise.