1993 Corvette Targa LT1 / auto.....cheap!

matt94z

Price: $5499 obo

Up for sale is my 1993 Corvette (originally from Texas). This car runs excellent, and has a fresh tune up! If you are familiar with LT1's, then you know about the Optispark deal. If you are not familiar, the Optispark is the distributor, and they go bad about every 60-70k miles. This car has a brand new complete Opti (not just the car and rotor), brand new water pump, Taylor wires, and NGK platinum plugs. Another common problem with the 92-93 Vettes, is the ECM (computer), when they go bad the car will throw random codes and the gauges will go crazy. I just replaced this car's ECM with a low mileage factory unit (not a reman!). So all of the weak links have already been taken care of!

This car does have high miles (229k), but the majority of that is from the previous owner travelling back and forth from Texas to PGH. The car runs great, no smoke, ticks, hick ups, etc... the trans shifts firm and the suspension is tight. The car has a fresh PA inspection / emissions. It has good brakes, newer shocks... etc. The wheels are chrome ZR1's, with decent tires. Exterior is a dark metallic green, interior is black and tan. The paint is not perfect, but looks good, the interior is in good condition, but could be better if a you replace a few of the worn parts.

I would say the car is overall in GOOD condition, and is worth $5499 all day long. I wanted to drive this car a little more before I sold it, but it took me a few weeks to get it all fixed up... and now theres not much time left until it starts snowing... Im motivated to sell, I have a personal loan Id like to pay off. NO trades please, serious inquires can call Matt @ 412-302-1966.

fsparts066.jpg

fsparts067.jpg

fsparts064.jpg

fsparts065.jpg

I'd give it to you but I just can't get to PA and I have to drive and inspect cars before I buy them. You're looks like it was well taken care of though.