replacing antenna cable

86grdnatl

I have my haynes book with me and it says to disconnect the negative battery cable, then remove the two attaching screws in the top inside of the fender. I cannot find the two attaching screws that they are talking about. I mistakingly took out the two hood hinge screws and the hood fell. I cannot find the two screws at the top inside fender that they are talking about at all. Does anyone have any idea where these two screws are? Also, it says that after i take out the two screws at the top, i take out the bolts in the inner fender where it meets the door, then take out three of the rearward screws in the wheel well. Then it says to take out the lower antenna mounting screw. I cant find that either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks alot

Open the passenger side door, there are a few bolts you have to take out to loosen the fender. Once loose you will have to use a block of wood or something to hold the fender out a bit to get up in there. Be careful, the fender metal is very sharp! I had to loosen the 3 fender well screws also.

Thanks a lot. I attached my new cable and now I'm gonna put everything back together. It works great! Thanks again