Replaced crank sensor and still no start (cam sensor?)..

Sinical

...I had to order a noid light set to check the injector pulse but I've been reading and it seems the symptoms could be cam sensor as well. Is there a way to test it or do I just buy a new cam sensor and or cap and go from there?

Edit: It cranks but won't turnover. Has spark.

if it has spark, then your cam and crank sensors are working.
next step would be to check fuel. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge?

if it has spark, then your cam and crank sensors are working.
next step would be to check fuel. Do you have a fuel pressure gauge?

So if it has spark then both sensors are good? I was under the assumption that there could be spark with bad sensors? I don't have a fuel pressure gauge but I can get my hands on one. I checked the under dash fuses and they are OK. I have a walbro fuel pump and I hear it priming when i turn the key so I have to assume that's not the prob.

So if it has spark then both sensors are good? I was under the assumption that there could be spark with bad sensors? I don't have a fuel pressure gauge but I can get my hands on one. I checked the under dash fuses and they are OK. I have a walbro fuel pump and I hear it priming when i turn the key so I have to assume that's not the prob.

From my experience with other cars, you need a good cam and crank signal to get spark...unless TBs are different.

check all the basics for fuel. The pressure, noid lights to see if the injectors are getting a signal. Make sure the TPS voltage isn't too low, etc

From my experience with other cars, you need a good cam and crank signal to get spark...unless TBs are different.

check all the basics for fuel. The pressure, noid lights to see if the injectors are getting a signal. Make sure the TPS voltage isn't too low, etc

OK, guess I'll just have to sit on my hands until my noid lights arrive. Thanks for the help thus far.

What led up to this problem? Were you going down the road and engine shut off? Did it just not start one morning? Any repair work just prior to problem?
Conrad

Just wouldn't start one day (this is back in June/July) and I'm finally getting around to it now. Replaced the starter a couple weeks before and installed a Scanmaster I did plugs, wires, etc. That's it.

check the ccci fuse . It's a 10amp fuse. If it's blown, it could indicate a problem with the coil pack, ignition module or a short in the wiring that plugs into the ignition module...