Replace Injector Harness

RUBRMAN

EVADANG
I have to replace the injector harness. Does anyone use the hotwire injector harness from RACETRONIX? Or should I just get a stock replacement?

Thanks for any info, I did a search and didn't get any good results.
Jay

At the sale price it is cheap insurance.
If you have low-z injectors then the HW option is a good idea.

Originally posted by RUBRMAN
I have to replace the injector harness. Does anyone use the hotwire injector harness from RACETRONIX? Or should I just get a stock replacement?

Thanks for any info, I did a search and didn't get any good results.
Jay

While I didn't use their kit, I think the idea has meriit. I rewired my car, and when I did, went to a dedicated relay for just the injectors, and isolated wiring. Being almost 20 years old, and with all the possible poor connections, it's cheap insurance.

Casper's has two different injector harnesses for our cars. One is a heavy duty harness with heavy awg wire, and the other is a stock replacement. I have the heavier harness and its very nice. They make nice electronics stuff and I recommend their harness

www.casperselectronics.com

Originally posted by 325DR
Casper's has two different injector harnesses for our cars. One is a heavy duty harness with heavy awg wire, and the other is a stock replacement. I have the heavier harness and its very nice. They make nice electronics stuff and I recommend their harness

www.casperselectronics.com

Most of the voltage loss is in the factory power feed to the injector harness. Having 14G wire from the connector at the back of the intake to the injector connector will provide minimal improvement. This is because each wire has a dedicated + feed beyond the 7-position connector. The problem is where they are combined all the way back to the fuse box etc. All Racetronix harnesses are soldered. Most others are not.

http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-INJ-AB.html

Hey thanks for the info. I ordered the harness from racetronix. I'll let everybody know how it goes after the install.