Renting Lebanon Valley drag Oct 4th

i went to the rental these guys had last year and they had all flavors of race gas available until like noon or so.

Thanks for the info.

That should save me some $$$ in GT100 since I won't have to fill up in Suffield, CT and can get some at the track. :)

Oh yeah, you mean that place thats a mile and a half from my house? :D

Theres also a place about 3 miles north that'll sell C-16 if you ask nicely. The owner's name is Jack. ;)

Theres also an import shop at the Corner of Route 3 and the Silas Dean Hwy that sells Sunoco fuels (108u, 112l, 116l in 5, 10, and 25 gal barrels. It's called "XX Tuning/Body Dynamics/CT PCS".

108 Unleaded?

Hmmmm. :)

Indian guy in the Suffield station asked me why I was putting GT100 in my car. I told him I was going racing and I still don't think he got it....

Wonder what they normally sell that stuff for out in the farmlands and yuppie subdivisions. ;)

Tell me more about the 108 unleaded. :D

maybe the psycho farmers with those super modified tractors are buying up all the race gas up there. i went to a fair in brooklyn a couple of weeks ago, and saw a twin turbo big block ford tractor, and a tri-turbo in line six diesel. the things were absolutly frikken sick!!!!

Looks like maybe I lied, might be 104. I'll let ya know tomarrow. Its a good deal because usually they have a couple of the 5 or 10 gallon barrels on hand, and 10 gallons is a good day at the track or on the street. ;)

Thanks for the update Justin.

Heading out at 6am. to beat the Hart. traffic and stop at Suffield. :)

Rainout... :(

Looking forward to the 23rd I hope. :)

Mail to the linked address listed in the cancellation post keeps bouncing.

If someone could post the correct addy. there to email to about the 23rd it would be appreciated.

Host unknown error. ???

As was mentioned, we got rained out Friday and the new rental is Oct 23. We hav some open spots if you are interested in racing.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
Activities Director
SVTOA Boston/New England
96 Kobra