Renting Lebanon Valley drag Oct 4th

G

Glock23

i saw a post on CamaroZ28.com about this. For 68 bucks you can enter your car to race. I think they are up to 53 cars and the max is 75. If you go to there web site you can enter there...I see alote of Mustangs and camaros!!...How about some turbo Buicks get into the action!!!

Anybody know any of these people?

I don't click on Paypal for just anyone. ;)

Sounds good to me. Any other Buicks?

IS THE TRACK RENTAL FOR ONE LANE OR FOR TWO LANES SIDE BY SIDE??
Steve

Both Lanes.

Al (#1 on the list) and I run www.northeastforum.com. This is the second track rental this year. The first one was June 21st. I know about half the people on the list. I'll be there with or without RealFastV6.

Gotcha sounds good to me.

I've got two cars to race, one should be running. :D

Anybody sign up yet???

My car wont be running...whats the cost just to be a spectator??

I signed up and paid. Hopefully there will be more Buicks there. ;)

Should be nice and cool in the morning too. :)

Originally posted by Glock23
My car wont be running...whats the cost just to be a spectator??

A check payable to me for $1,000. :D
Actually its free. Come, talk trash, and check out some cars.

Hey we need more Buicks to race here!!!

Spots still open.

Cool air guaranteed!!! 10am anyway. ;)

TTT

Just sign up first....

Spots still open for some reason... :(

Cheap deal, cool weather guaranteed!!! :)

I'm #64, Chris is #39.

It's full already, sorry to anyone who didn't sign up. Also, like I mentioned before, if you want to come up and just hang out for the day feel free, theres no cost. As you can see from the list theres a variety of cars signed up.

IMPORTANT

Just to let you all know, dragday has been rescheduled for October 11th. Turns out Glen messed up and double booked us with another club.

We need to hear from every driver saying you can either make the new race date or if you can't (and need a refund). Please send christopheryates@attbi.com or alan@stanek.com with your answer, full name and car info.

We'll update this web site showing who is verified. Some of you signed up for multiple people, we'll need you to contact those folks and verify they are ok with the date change. Sorry for the switch.

www.northeastforum.net/2002dragday/

Don't Forget to make sure your verified on the Official List!