removing stock turbo

bensttype

Just purchased a TA-49 and I need to take off the original turbo. Remove the spring loaded downpipe bolts, then the two other turbo bolts, right? I've soaked the bolts with liquid wrench. I've loosened the dp bolts, but the other two bolts are really tight.
Any tips,comments,suggestions,ect, much appreciated.
Thanks,
Ben

disconnect DP spring bolts, remove 4 DP elbow bolts, remove oil inlet/outlet fron center section, remove 2 nuts on turbo shield bracket, remove 3 nuts from header to turbo joint. not hard, takes about 10-15 mins. now would be a good time to install a braided oil feed and return line. good insurance

HOLD UP

TRY TO TIGHTEN THE BOLTS IF THEY ARE STUCK. Just till they turn very little. Then back them out. This may sound weird, but it works.

Thanks guys!!

I have my turbo off now! Liquid Wrench works good! Salvage, Have a turbo return line in great condition for sale? I am wating for my 49 from limit. I guess I'ss go ahead and ordr one of those thicker drain-tube gaskets. I have some orange hi-temp silicone that I'll use on the flanges. Any other tips let me know.
Thanks,
Ben

new feed line and an oil change. i also like to pour some oil in the turbo b4 i seal it all up but this isnt necessary.