Relocating vacumm lines from top of throttle body

CS99

I want to remove the lines from the top of throttle body. Can I drill a hole in back of the intake and run the pcv valve, cruise control, and other vacumn lines to the rear of intake?

I want to remove the lines from the top of throttle body. Can I drill a hole in back of the intake and run the pcv valve, cruise control, and other vacumn lines to the rear of intake?
Yes you can, can I ask what your reason for moving the is?

We have done this many times, and you should drill and tap more than for one source as the fuel pressure regulator line should NOT have any branches to other uses. I actually us a metal line for that critical component.

Never did the PCV in another spot, I leave it in the original location, but guess it could be moved too?

I want to move because they are hitting my custom hood liner and also converting all lines to push-lock

As stated above, fuel vacuum line is seperate and will be installed in the plenum spacer. PCV is still in original location and will be ran over to a catch can then to back of the intake. Brakes will run directly off the intake.
10899630_893384024025168_908711807_n.jpg
IMG_20150118_164443.jpg
IMG_20141224_163448.jpg

Is there any advantage/disadvantage to blocking off the PVC and just running twin breathers?

That's a nice set up, I gotta take some notes.