Reduced-$23k 86 T Type Restored Grey on Grey Leather Colum Shift

TRADE YOU A 1969 BRONCO CUSTOM TRAIL/STREET RIG FOR IT...IF YOUR INTERESTED IN THIS SORT OF THING.FUEL INJ 302,ZF5SPEED CONVERSION, BUILT TRANSFERCASE,AND AXLES ALSO ARB AIRLOCKERS FRONT AND REAR..0 RUST TRUCK CAN SEND PICS IF INTERESTED

53629582839__DD655220-6DCD-4F3A-8E97-7D3FFD55DA05 (2).jpg
IMG_0972 (2).jpg

What all is left to be removed now.?
Hey Jmendik,
All that's left to swap out are put the original trans and differential pans back on. There has been nothing removed from the engine bay, PTE slic and Razors Alky will stay... The theme is keeping the car as fast as it has ever been but make it look "stock".
Thanks

all aftermarket stereo components are gone? all stock parts re-installed? what type of speakers did you put back in??

all aftermarket stereo components are gone? all stock parts re-installed? what type of speakers did you put back in??
Yes, all the aftermarket stereo has been removed, I installed the aftermarket components completely stand alone from the original stereo wiring, I kept all the original parts for this car including factory stereo and speakers. The EQ radio 16040324' and all the factory speakers-dash, doors and rear tray are connected together using the original un-modified wiring.

People ! Really ! This car is as nice as U will ever find and for the asking price it is a Deal !!!

Nice. I would have loved to work a deal.

Impala was traded for a restored 70 chevy c10 short wheel base truck

Good luck with sale or trade