Reduced-$23k 86 T Type Restored Grey on Grey Leather Colum Shift

Its a sweet ride , thats for sure

I kinda like it.... :D

One of this past Saturday's passes with a HORRIBLE 60ft time.......

001-jpg.312871

The car for sale however, is one of THE BEST specimens of a TR I have ever seen.

If I were to win the lotto, it would be mine..... and I would treat her like she was a queen..........

Congrats, sir, on an immaculate car...... Sorry to invade your post.

I have been following this car for sometime! Beautiful vehicle! I personally would only move forward with it as it s presented with matching bumpers! My timeframe is early Spring! Again beautiful T Type!

I have been following this car for sometime! Beautiful vehicle! I personally would only move forward with it as it s presented with matching bumpers! My timeframe is early Spring! Again beautiful T Type!
Thank you,
This Christmas during my time off I'll be putting the original bumpers back on, Spring time works for me as well... I also have just shot some video of the car, shoot me your email address and I can forward those videos onto you.
Thanks
Byron

For anyone whom is interested I have taken additional pictures of the car, paper work as well as video walk around and the car at idle... send my your email address and I'll forward them along..
Thanks
Byron

Thank you,
This Christmas during my time off I'll be putting the original bumpers back on, Spring time works for me as well... I also have just shot some video of the car, shoot me your email address and I can forward those videos onto you.
Thanks
Byron
Wow. Can't imagine putting it back stock form. I can't look away as it is, lol. Anyway, will you be parting with the wheel/tire combo or will those go with the purchase? If not with purchase, can you provide specs and price when you make your decision? Thank you.

Wow. Can't imagine putting it back stock form. I can't look away as it is, lol. Anyway, will you be parting with the wheel/tire combo or will those go with the purchase? If not with purchase, can you provide specs and price when you make your decision? Thank you.

It can be sold with these painted steel bumpers... unfortunately, the wheels can not go. Pictured with Centerline Champ 800's, 17x8 - 4.5 bs, 17x9.5 - 5 bs, 1/2 wheel spacer up front, 1/4 wheel spacer in the rear.

This car can't be duplicated for less than $40K and . . . . You should change asking price to $29K as is.

Email
Sent

Hopefully we can go into talks amor a possible trade. I have a low mile 21xxx mile Impala SS - dark cherry metallic.

Willing to put money on top of my trade too.

Thanks

How hard and how much would it cost to get into the states?
I will be covering the costs to import into the USA.... about $350 out of my pocket to have the paperwork drafted and let the US border know I'd be crossing with the car.

This car can't be duplicated for less than $40K and . . . . You should change asking price to $29K as is.
Yes, had this car for 15 years and I can tell you between parts, detail and my time.... It's well worth every dollar of its $23G price in today's Turbo Buick markets.
Thank you,
Byron

Yes, had this car for 15 years and I can tell you between parts, detail and my time.... It's well worth every dollar of its $23G price in today's Turbo Buick markets.
Thank you,
Byron
Hate to say this, but if this car isn't sold for your asking price, it's in the wrong forum. T3 & GLWS.