Red Armstrong chip for msd 50s?

Hammer231

Boost Junkie
Does Red make a chip for MSD 50s now? Didn't seem too fond of the the 50 lbers last time I spoke to him. :D

Hammer231 said:
Does Red make a chip for MSD 50s now? Didn't seem too fond of the the 50 lbers last time I spoke to him. :D

Don't bother, there are plenty of other vendors that have chips for the 50's perfected.

Chip for MSD 50's

I was really impressed with the 50# Commander Chip from Full Throttle that I put in a customers car.

Brent

Yeah, I've got an Extender chip for the 50s that I'm real happy with so far. Idles and drives as good as my old blue tops. Just curious if Red had started burning chips for the 50s yet since they seem to be so popular. For some reason, I always seemed to run a bit quicker with his race chips than the other chips that I had programmed for blue tops. Haven't had a chance to try out the new Extender/Translator+ combo at the track yet so we'll see how it performs.

my car went 10.59 with reds 50 107 chip
.it worked awsome.the 50s will sputter at 70 psi and if you reach about 90%dc
.thats why many dont like them

BobbyBuick said:
my car went 10.59 with reds 50 107 chip
.it worked awsome.the 50s will sputter at 70 psi and if you reach about 90%dc
.thats why many dont like them

Haven't heard that one. Well, yes I've heard it, but mine don't.

My 50's never sputtered either... I ran 28-30PSI boost with static FP setting of 43PSI for a couple of years...the injectors were running at over 100% duty...never had a problem...this was with an Extender chip...