Recommend place to tub car in Houston

.38 special

all spooled up
As the title says, I need recommendations for chasis shops on the Houston area. Preferably somebody who has experience with TB or other gbodies. I want the work done right and feel this is probably my best resource. Thanks alot.

.38 special said:
As the title says, I need recommendations for chasis shops on the Houston area. Preferably somebody who has experience with TB or other gbodies. I want the work done right and feel this is probably my best resource. Thanks alot.

straight line performance.

.38 special said:
I would say Conley's or JBZ race cars in Tomball...

I've heard alot of good things about jbz, I called and talked to Robert, but he didn't sound like he really had much experience with gbodies. But I know they do fantastic work. Its at a premium though. But I would rather pay more and know that I am getting a good job done.
and yes I know I am long winded

.38 special said:
contact info? website?

there located in channelview, their number is 281-224-5053. They do various work: complete chassis,fabricating and sheetmetal, backhalves+ minitub,roll cages,highly recommeneded. thanks

Mini tub

Try Speciality Metal Craft on hempstead highway. 713-690-4233. They o great work.

txregal said:
Try Speciality Metal Craft on hempstead highway. 713-690-4233. They o great work.

I agree. He's done work for me before. (just make sure your not in a hurry.)