Recent Garage shoot

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Here are a couple pic's from a recent photo shoot where my buddy wanted to try an underground parking garage to see how well they turned out...

Garageshoot1.jpg

Garageshoot4.jpg

Garageshoot6.jpg

PERFECT....NICE....SWEET...???
Thats all you guys got?!?!?!?!?! I need to to see some long azz legs wrapped around it somewhere. Some poor unfortunate girl who "forgot" to put her bikini on before she climbs all over it!!!:cool:
I gotta tell ya'...this does not want to make me buy parts from GNS!!! Bahahahaha

Come on Scooter...you can do better.;)

hello; The car looks cool and I like it. Have you ever just used the stock black lowers on the front end. It might look good to me anyway.
IBBY

Here are a couple pic's from a recent photo shoot where my buddy wanted to try an underground parking garage to see how well they turned out...

them are some great shoots of an awesome car.

Are your front rims wider than the tires????
Please say its the picture angle or something like that.

PERFECT....NICE....SWEET...???
Thats all you guys got?!?!?!?!?! I need to to see some long azz legs wrapped around it somewhere. Some poor unfortunate girl who "forgot" to put her bikini on before she climbs all over it!!!:cool:
I gotta tell ya'...this does not want to make me buy parts from GNS!!! Bahahahaha

Come on Scooter...you can do better.;)
Hopefully there will be a girl shot with the car soon there has been some talk about it. Okay here is one more.... lol ;)

GNXRAY_photoshoot 2010 044.jpg

Nice pictures of a nice T. That has to be the nicest white T I have ever seen. Looks good.

Chris

Is it bad that I am going to use one of these pictures as my wallpaper instead of a picture of my on "T"?
One of the nicest!!!

I am getting ready to change my stock wheels on my 87 Gnat...and was wondering what are those wheels you have? and tire sizes? And did you have to modify the suspension significantly to tuck them under?