Recent Fun in my TTA

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
Nope the car didnt break, its running perfect, this is a driving story...

I am out on Sunrise highway the other night (main 3 lane road near my house) and im in the left lane when I pull up at the light next to this RICED out 95 or so Maxima... Black, big GFX, big wing, blue neons, bling bling wheels, 3 gauges up the side with blue lights in em, thumping system, strobe crap... He looks at my TTA, the light turns green and he takes off like OJ from the cops. I just drive off normally... then he cuts in front of me, so I pull over into the middle lane and now Im on the other side of him, he turns down his stereo an his front windows are open. I sit there and mind my own business (I Am NOT street racing this car especially now that Im trying to sell it). Light turns green again and he takes off again. this time Im like... hmm his window is open lets have some fun... So I use my switch to lock the converter and give it about 1/2 throttle so the turbo spools up loud. He had let off at this point and i catch up so the nose of my car is lined up with his frnt wheel. Now everyone with a big cold air intake knows how loud the noise is when you let off the gas, so I let off right by his passenger window!

This kid looks at me with a look of shock like he just walked in on me sleeping with his mom, and then immediately pulled off down a side street LOL!! Im like "yeah punk"

Some things I will miss about this car, and that definitely is one of them!

I did that same thing last year :) I was on the thruway and noticed a 911 Turbo cruising up ahead. The guy driving it had his 10 year old son in the passenger seat and the top was open. I pulled up next to them and let off the gas for a big, turbo snort next to them. The kid turned and looked with a big grin on his face and then turned to his dad asking questions and pointing at my car. The father never really looked very happy about the whole thing and then just ignored me. I think he wanted his son to be more impressed by his Porsche lol :)