Rebuilding my motor...looking for fel-pro full gasket kit.

No one sells a COMPLETE gaasket overhaul kit for our cars. Buy a 9441-PT head set and a timing cover gasket (with neoprene front seal), intake gasket, oil pan gasket (NOT Fel-Pro, though, use a cork one from Victor, ROL, Detroit, Duttweiler, TA,Full Throttle ect.) and a rear main seal. That is all you'll need.

I appreciate the help. Since buying the car ~5 years ago all I have really done is cruise around with it so this is my first big project with the car. I have been doing a lot of searching, and readying but couldn't find any info when it came to gasket kits for a rebuild.

$115 shipped for the set. Does not include the intake gasket. Has the 9441 head gaskets

Is that for rear main seal(neoprene), fel pro head gasket set, timing cover gasket set, and cork oil pan?

Is that for rear main seal(neoprene), fel pro head gasket set, timing cover gasket set, and cork oil pan?

the felpro full set has rope seal rear main , rubber oil pan and the rope front seal ,
but it does have cork valvecover and a pair of 9442 head gaskets , front cover , waterpump, valve seals and a couple other small gaskets youll need

to be complete youll still need to purchase an intake valley pan (fel96033) which is about $27-$36
, you could use the supplied blue rubber oil cork pan gasket but i prefer the cork
i wouldnt use the rope crank seals either so youll need a rear main BS4301 $15-$20
and for front cover rubber crank seal its cheaper to just buy the felpro front cover set than just the seal the front set with ruber seal TS45930 is about $12-$17, if you have a new front cover with the seal from the front youll need a different front seal than in that kit