Rebuild prices

BLKCreeper

Now I know that there are about 50 milliion different combinations to a rebuild on an engine and I know it would be smarter to call around to shops in the area but I honestly just do not have the time. So What I am asking is for people in the Tri-state area to give me ideas of a simple description of rebuild, price tag, and who did the work?and of course how the car runs.. Any suggestions would be great.. I am not trying to make a monster just a mild build. Not quite sure what way I want to do thats why I am just getting some ideas from you guys. Thanks. Caleb

BLKCreeper said:
Now I know that there are about 50 milliion different combinations to a rebuild on an engine and I know it would be smarter to call around to shops in the area but I honestly just do not have the time. So What I am asking is for people in the Tri-state area to give me ideas of a simple description of rebuild, price tag, and who did the work?and of course how the car runs.. Any suggestions would be great.. I am not trying to make a monster just a mild build. Not quite sure what way I want to do thats why I am just getting some ideas from you guys. Thanks. Caleb

Give Danny Smith a call and go threw him... I know off hand of 8 cars with his motors and I have 3 in the gearge bulit by him :biggrin: Il get the number in the morning when I head out to the gearge