Rear Taillight Lens dimensions

would you be interested in buying Euro style tail lights for your Buick Regal

• Just clear lens with red l.e.d.'s @ $150.00 per set*(may not be street legal)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Euro Style @ $200.00 per set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Euro Style With Carbon fiber or other color inlay@$250.00 per set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clear lens with carbon fiber inlay & red l.e.d. @ $225 per set

• I would buy anything up to $300.00 just to change these big red boxes on the back of my car!

• Total voters

bareroots

I am looking for someone with drafting skills to exactly measure and draft the measurements of the taillight/reverse lenses for preperation to be put into auto cad. If you or somone you know is able to do this please let me know.. For more info
email bareroots@hotmail.com

because NO ONE here wants to rice out their TR.. Doesn't no replies tell you something???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you make this product, and i see ghettod out regals or even a single GN with it, i will consider you just as evil as tabaco companies:mad:

Heres an idea for ya... Reproduction STOCK taillights. A good set of stockers will run you $150 used. New ones at $175 to $200 would sell like hot cakes if thier GOOD repro's. Hell id take 2 sets right now. Just my $.02

Thanks for your input, i may consider that. -broke1
consider me evil -killerv6
FlyingGN --I agree with the ricing part, but i honestly think it would look good, thanks for you input.

You need another option to LEAVE them alone. I would vote on that one. This is like putting up a vote for a wing on a GN. No thanks.

just my .02 ;)