rear spring rates

forcefed3.8's

Buckeye Bullet
I put the 5379 Moog replacement springs in my car. They are rated at 121lbs. I have been told something around 150lbs should be used. At the track, the car is unloading and wondering if the springs are too soft. I would like to lower the rear about 1" because the front dropped 1.5" from the UMI tubular arms. Looking at the chart on maliburacing.com, it looks like the 5409 might be what I need. Any advice on spring selection?
I might just put the old stock springs back in, they were alittle lower. I replaced them because the car was nose high after removing the heater box, but after changing the arms, it came back down.

I see no reason to NOT try the stockers...I like them very much.

Edit oops

Loading and unloading the supension will depend on where the weight of the car is. Scale the car and get front to rear as well as cross bias. This will determine the best weight springs for it unless you subscribe to the "what ever is in the box will work:. Seriously, get the car weighed and find out what you need to do. You may just need to replace the bushings or shocks with the right ones.