Rear main seal:

Tom R

87FastBlack
I need to find someone in the Chicagoland area capable of fixing my rear main seal. Any suggestions are appreciated. FYI-I live on the southwest side of Chicago, just south of Archer and west of Narragansett. Thanks in advance.

I had a board member in the southwest 'burbs do mine about 2 months ago. He's in Batavia. My rear main was kind of a pain as the top part of the seal didn't want to come out. Jeff (daturbosix) was able to persevere through it and the new neoprene seal has no leaks. He was real cool to work with too. He posted his phone number in the thread in the Midwest section called "looking for side work". You may have to change the view to see 2 months back since the default view in that forum only goes back a month. Good luck!

I had a board member in the southwest 'burbs do mine about 2 months ago. He's in Batavia. My rear main was kind of a pain as the top part of the seal didn't want to come out. Jeff (daturbosix) was able to persevere through it and the new neoprene seal has no leaks. He was real cool to work with too. He posted his phone number in the thread in the Midwest section called "looking for side work". You may have to change the view to see 2 months back since the default view in that forum only goes back a month. Good luck!

I will reach out to him. Thank you.

Goodfellas garage (jeff's place) is good people. they will help you out!

-DD