Rear Frame Notch Kit

Hey Guys. For the frame notch kit your looking at around $300.00 plus shipping. The kit would consist of: (2) frame side plates, (4) end caps, (4) brace plates, And 1 3/4" round tube cross bar. All in 1/4" plate steel.
Does that sound like a fair price?

Rob
Turbo Buick Mods .com

Frame notch

Sounds reasonable, can you use the side plates for a template? before cutting.

Sounds Ok to me as long as the parts are a a good enough quality! How are you producing these? Laser cutting or plasma? As long as you provide detailed instructions and good quality parts I dont see why 300$ would be out of the question! Also an installation time estimate would be nice too so people dont get screwed at the chassis shop.

can you supply any pics?

when do you think you'll have them available?
I'm ready now. and can do install pics as I go.
thanks
cruzn57

I'm in but am looking for ETA if I order one... I have some rims on the way that have a Backspace that needs my frame notched so I need to do this in about 3-4 weeks. You going to have the parts fabbed up by then?

D

Sounds Ok to me as long as the parts are a a good enough quality! How are you producing these? Laser cutting or plasma? As long as you provide detailed instructions and good quality parts I dont see why 300$ would be out of the question! Also an installation time estimate would be nice too so people dont get screwed at the chassis shop.

We have a laser and water jet cutter. So either one would be sufficent. I should be ready to ship these things out in two weeks with the estimated time and instructions. Thanks, guys for the interest and feedback.

Rob
Turbo Buick Mods Home Page

So?????

are you ready?
let us know when to expect them and where to send funds
thanks

I need these ASAP.. Please let me know how to pay. Will you be adding pics to the website when you have them done so we can order them or are you looking for us to send money now by paypal or something to get things rolling?

D

Getting this done this summer and any pics of parts and them installed would be great. I didn't think all this was needed so I'm a bit curious as to what goes where.