*** Rear fillers, front drivers filler, nose piece, good condition!

22lbChevelle

All these parts are left over from the WE4 I parted. All the fillers are very pliable and uncracked. All were repainted at one time. All sales will require shipping charges as well.

Drivers rear filler $150 firm:

IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0449.jpg

Nose piece and drivers filler, will sell seperate or together.

Nose $150
Filler $100

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Rear fillers, front drivers filler, nose piece, good condition!

How much for nose piece with shipping to zip 60633?

sold contact me with the information about the items, i emailed you last night and would like to get these asap. thanks steve the add is a little confusing to me tho so please contact and clear up either way SOLD

12lbchevell just contact me when you get back on line, if its earlier enough today ill process payment for items, and sooner the better, it was no sooner i posted a wanted i scrolled over to the for sale and BAM there in front of me was exactly what i had posted about, so when you get in get ahold of me by phone ill PM you my phone number and you can either call or email me, either way stevehllsbr@aol.com or number will be in PM ill take the nose and fillers, its just the back one has me confused it looks like its one piece or is that just one side, thaks steve (SOLD)

Ok the rear fillers are two pieces, one per side. I was thinking about keeping the passenger side one for my dads car as his has a small crack in it. If I get a good enough offer I might sell it. The driver side one is $150.

As for the front. I am selling only the driver side filler and it is $100. The nose piece is $150 alone.

Ive been getting a lot of PMs over these so everyone needs to start bidding up on them.

Hopoe this clears it up for everyone.

WELL NOW ITS GOING TO BE THE NIGHT BEFORE LAST BY THE TIME YOU GET THIS MESSAGE, BUT AT THE TIME I WANTED THE HEADER PANEL AND WHAT I THOUGHT WAS FRONT AND REAR FILLERS FOR 250 BEFORE SHIPPING I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TODAY TO CONTACT YOU LEAVING MULTIPLE PM THRU OUT THE DAY AT DIFFERENT TIMES, WITH NO RESPONSE TILL LATE THIS EVENING SO I GUESS WE HAVE TWO SEPERATE SCHEDULES, I LEFT MY NAME PERSONAL EMAIL PHONE NUMBERS BOTH CELL AND HOME IN THOSE PMS. I CANT IMAGINE HOW IT IS YOU WERENT CAPABLE OF CONTACTING ME, BUT IF WE DID MISS EACH OTHER, NO HARM NO FOUL, WITH ALL THE INTEREST IN THE FILLERS ILL LET THOSE GO SINCE THOSE ARE BECOMING AN EBAY ITEM AND ILL PURHCASE THE HEADER PANEL IMMEDIATLY, SO THAT YOU CAN EXPEDITE PAYMENT CONTACT ME PERSONALLY 937 661 0010 CELL NUMBER OR MY EMAIL STEVEHLLSBR@aol.com if all else fails send me an email with total amount with shiping to 45133 hillsboro ohio and ill send payment thru either bank money order or other. unless you want to except the walmart money gram and get paid immediatly doesnt cost you anything but a little time. let me know thaks appreciate