Rear disk upgrade

What's the best factory style rear disk upgrade would like to go with at lease a dual piston caliper is the s10 or f body parts the way to go? And bigger calipers for the fronts? I want the calipers to have the same look from front to rear. Will the power master still work with rear disk? Thanks ahead for any info?

I posted a how to on installing the F body rear disc set up in the how to section. I've got to do a small revision on one of the pics so you can see how to make the parking brake lever work, but everything works. It's cheap enough and easily installed plus you get 12" rotors and a better parking brake system.;)

Last edited:
Yes, and no. It will depend on which conversion you pick and which wheel you are using. The 2nd gen firebirds had a rear disc system and used 15" wheels, but it has issues. The 3rd gen F body is the same. The 4th gen F body had an early and later version. The early version had issues and the later (200) got rid of a lot of those issues and works better, but neither may fit a 15" wheel depending on the wheel.