Really nice '86 T type for TRADE or SALE

Gunther, welcome to the family. :cool: Don't worry bro there are a ton of guys here who always willing to help a fellow TB'r.

Nice shovel Mike! :cool:

Thanks, Rick. Going back in the day! I'll cruise it over that way soon.

Gunther, Rick is a very good guy to know. He works on TR's out of his garage and knows em like the back of his hand. He helps a lot of us Chicagoland guys out. Be sure to look him up also if you have any questions.

Would you be interested in a partial trade for another bad ass project? I'm very interested in your car, and I wish I hadn't bought this TTA pacer car. I would much rather have a TB. If not interested in a trade I would still like to discuss other options. How much does it take to hold the car. I travel a lot for my job so getting to the bank for a loan will be a few weeks. Check out my trade

Mr T type said:
Would you be interested in a partial trade for another bad ass project? I'm very interested in your car, and I wish I hadn't bought this TTA pacer car. I would much rather have a TB. If not interested in a trade I would still like to discuss other options. How much does it take to hold the car. I travel a lot for my job so getting to the bank for a loan will be a few weeks. Check out my trade YouTube Video

Hey budy car is been traded.... Do a little reading.

Mr. T Type, sorry but we already traded last weekend and I plan on having the '86 T-Type for (at least) a little while. It's my first Turbo Buick and just from driving it home, now I know why these cars are special.

Rick, thanks for the reply. I'll need a little help andI might need to contact you for a number of questions in the future, if that's okay. Example: Red light/ Green Light Alky Control Test, etc...

I like the ss396 fender marker light bezels on your chevelle i cant seem to find a nice set.

Mr. T Type, sorry but we already traded last weekend and I plan on having the '86 T-Type for (at least) a little while. It's my first Turbo Buick and just from driving it home, now I know why these cars are special.

Rick, thanks for the reply. I'll need a little help andI might need to contact you for a number of questions in the future, if that's okay. Example: Red light/ Green Light Alky Control Test, etc...

Gunther, sent you a email about the alky.

Sorry, since I'm the new owner I can't really say "Why?" the emblems are where they're at. What I can say is that I like everything about the car "more and more" - every time I drive it.

I was just wondering why the t type emblems were so high on the fenders ?

Had the car 4 years. Been to a ton of car shows, cruise nights and Buick events. First time I ever heard that comment. In person never notice a difference between other '86 T types and never ever considered it was a problem. Always got great compliments on the car. Maybe it looks different on the pictures to you, than in person. But that's a debate that I don't want to get into, don't even own the car anymore.

Sorry, since I'm the new owner I can't really say "Why?" the emblems are where they're at. What I can say is that I like everything about the car "more and more" - every time I drive it.

Cool, watch out boost is addicting. :cool:

hey mike your down to 1 buick :( i thought about it but just could not sell either!!!! call me i have lots of news to tell ya about whats new with me:) ALEX

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

well as owning a 87 GN second owner an an 87 turbo T I cant help but see they are higher than they are suppose to be!

well as owning a 87 GN second owner an an 87 turbo T I cant help but see they are higher than they are suppose to be!
neither of those cars have the same emblems? Ive seen this car in person and the emblem placement was the same as my 86 T-type.

If your talking about the T badges on an 87 Turbo T, they don't go in the same place as the "T-Type" on an 86.

Well I stand corrected ... might have been the pic but it lookedreally high .... nothing wrong with 86's I just like 87 TR's