Real Gm weatherstrip FS

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Guys I have two real nos roof rail weatherstrip for sale for hardtop . Driver side is $150. Shipped . Passenger side is 100.00 shipped . Can pay by PayPal or us postal money order . These are only 3 months old . These were 400. New.

Done. Please let me know your paypal details and I'll send cash out. Shipping to zip 03461 please.

--matt

Put me in line if they dont sell !
Your in line 6togo
I will have pics of weatherstrip this wed. Matt is 1 st in line I talked to last nite . If he doesn't buy them on wed. I'll let you know either way 6togo.

Done. Please let me know your paypal details and I'll send cash out. Shipping to zip 03461 please.

--matt
Matt sent you pics from my phone let me know I'd you want these today. These are a steal at 250.00 shipped

I am six hours behind east coast time and woke up to some nice pictures... thanks Giro.

Please send me your paypal payment address and we'll get this done. Thanks again!

I am six hours behind east coast time and woke up to some nice pictures... thanks Giro.

Please send me your paypal payment address and we'll get this done. Thanks again!
. Ok Matt I texted you check your phone thanks again. Sale is pending with Matt.