Ready for some snow?

Pronto

Believe nothing you hear and half of what you see.
Looks like this will be our first real snowstorm. Clouds this morning got the snow is coming look. Got the snow thrower all gassed up and ready.

Nothing in se CT yet. Light dust of very small crystals.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There talking 12+ light fluffy stuff in my area of NH. That's OK, it will give a nice Christmassy feel out there.

It's cold here in the winter, that's the way it is. If I have to endure the cold there might as well be snow out there. I think the worst thing is in the teens with bear ground. Besides it fun to drive in.

It's cold here in the winter, that's the way it is. If I have to endure the cold there might as well be snow out there. I think the worst thing is in the teens with bear ground. Besides it fun to drive in.
Days like this make me wish i was in the mail order business so that i can pack up and move south way south like 70* in the middle of winter south.

This was my drive home from work, route 5 goes right along the shore of Lake Erie. Lake effect snow lol, gotta love Buffalo nY!

Drove home from an 18 hour shift in light snow at 2:30 this morning.......woke up to 8" of heavy snow and the snow blower will not fire up. :( . Had to shovel this crap
The forecast said 3"-5"

Bryan

Boy Bryan, you seem to have a hard time with internal combustion engines.:whistle:

Meanwhile in Florida. Sorry guys couldn't resist. Hiked an old plantation today in shorts and 81 deg. F :cool:

Attachments

• 1387065380184.jpg
    1387065380184.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 150
Only about an inch of light weight fluff so far here in nw RI it's been coming down since 9am, we'll see what happens by am

Just came home from Boston to the NH boarder.. maybe an inch at the most. Hope the plow truck doesn't wake me up. :p

Stayed cold here all night so we got about 12" of fluff. Elderly neighbor's son did her driveway at 7. Hour later the plow came by so he had to come back so no use trying to sleep in. According the news south of us got snow with rain over it so now it's getting cold an freezing over. That's the worst if you don't get at it right away.

We got about 4" then it rained. Woke up to clear roads and weird looking grass.

I think its drizzling here now. Wife got the truck cleaned off and scraped the driveway after the plow guy left. ;)