re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WE'LL be at the park about 9:30ish. and at the parking lot up the street like last year Lee. I guess we'll leave the meet up for ralphs before noon, so were not at his place too early. see you guys in a few....

The overflow parking lot, aka the parking lot that we parked at last year, aka the big parking lot across the road, is closed.

another great turnout... there were some NICE LOOK (and really FAST) cars out there today.. it was also nice chatting with everyone :)...
pics1005.jpg

pics1035.jpg

pics1023.jpg

pics1020.jpg

pics1015.jpg

Lee, thanks for bring out that GNX..
pics1011.jpg

pics1012.jpg

Total damage for the day?

Let's see.

At least a dozen hot pizzas
A few per of tires.
One gang raped 5.0 Mustang.
#4 exhaust lobe:( .

I've all ready got the rockers off, and the oil drained.
Guess it's time for a roller...

No regrets. A great day:cool: .

Mike

Let's see.

A few per of tires.

Mike

sorry to hear that Mike, but she will run faster with the new cam..

Da-----n it I missed a great turn out

And of all things I would have finally got to see a real GNX in person, Da---- it.

I have been working on my car for over 3 days trying to get to the event, fire. I replaced my cap, rotor, plugs and even went so far as buying a new 6AL had the 6A so it was going to happen anyway. Oh well, I will get to the next one and maybe my GN will be back in order.

Nordy

Ya, It will be faster when it goes back together. Not sure if I'm going to try the cam swap with the motor in the car, or not. I'd still like to run at Fontucky on Jan 18th. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.
Plan on looking at the main and rod bearings in the morning.
Mike

This was really a great get together. Put together by Jeremy, aka Turboelky, and sponsored by Rafael, his brother, his family & thier pizza place. Rafael's family & crew really went all out to make sure that everybody had a great time, plenty of free pizza, some delicious breadsticks, & free drinks. All or most caught on video, too, and played at Ralph's place. Met some new peeps, re-newed acquaintances with others, & really had a great time. I wish to thank everybody for a great time. I am glad that everybody made to the Pizza place without any tickets or issues. Some very nice & fast cars were there, an exceptionally quick TurboTA. It just can't get any better than this in the turboBuick world. (TurboTA's too).

Ya, It will be faster when it goes back together. Not sure if I'm going to try the cam swap with the motor in the car, or not. I'd still like to run at Fontucky on Jan 18th. Any thoughts from anyone would be appreciated.
Plan on looking at the main and rod bearings in the morning.
Mike

Sorry to hear that Mike, man that gn was going FAST it's the best way to go out FAST.:confused:

great turn out thanx eveybody, it's always good to see everyone having fun.
THANX again. more pix please. Rafael

This was a great turn out. Glad to see everyone. Today was a great way to end 2007. I hope we can do this again in the near future. I will post up some pics once I get a chance...but for now, Its time for rest!

and of course I need to clean the car.

Mike:
Sorry to hear about your motor, but that thing was running way too fast anyway. I was getting ready to bail when you took me for a ride the other day, just never had the heart to tell you. Check the passanger seat lately?

Let's see.

A few per of tires.

Mike

Sorry to hear Mike, but like you told me earlier today,

"its not a negative step back, just another positive reason for improvements!!!"

This was a great turn out. Glad to see everyone. Today was a great way to end 2007. I hope we can do this again in the near future.

true true....

O, Andrew, get some damn DR tires for the street.. i don't want to see your car get beat again by a rusted out Ford :tongue: .. j/k, i saw you pull him in after the launch... just playing with ya..

Someone needs to post some pics, or vids in the lounge. What was the total number of TBs (or TB powered) cars? I counted 16 at the light house, and at least one more hooked up with us on the way to Rafael's.

simply outstanding!!!!!

great turn out, great people, great cars. what more can you ask for?

GREAT PIZZA!!!!!!!!!
enjoyed meeting some new faces, old faces, and putting faces to names.
truely outstanding day, loved the mustand/ capri shoot out, LOL
thanks for the videos,
shame it had to end.

More??

Hey!
It was great meeting ya'll today....and thanks for not giggling...too loud....at my tail pipes.:rolleyes:
I gotta get rid of those things...they make my GNs butt look big.

Sorry I had to bail so quick after lunch, but had some family plans to knock out in the after noon.

Oh...and at the suggestion of Jeremy, I have revised my user ID...but I'm keeping my screen name.:cool:

Hey, Spool...thanks for the fiddy cents to get my engine steam cleaned, buddy!:biggrin: I'll keep it in my center console with my lucky dollar. Sorry to hear that karma caught up with that exhaust lobe.

Also...thanks for hanging back with me until you were sure my car was going to stay running. I appreciate that....now I gotta figure out why my power at WOT is gone....again.

Rafeal,
Thank you to you, your brother and family for the great pizza and pops. Appreciate your kids keeping my little girl entertained, and that Game Stop next door couldn't have been more convenient for my boy.

That Jalopino pizza made my bald spot sweat!:eek:

Tim

Some pix from the road.

Attachments

• PC290052.jpg
    PC290052.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 175
  • PC290053.jpg
    PC290053.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 165
  • PC290054.jpg
    PC290054.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 177
  • PC290055.jpg
    PC290055.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 171
  • PC290056.JPG
    PC290056.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 170
true true....

O, Andrew, get some damn DR tires for the street.. i don't want to see your car get beat again by a rusted out Ford :tongue: .. j/k, i saw you pull him in after the launch... just playing with ya..

YA THINK?! LOL

It was a matter of time before that guy either tried to pick on the hot air guy or the one with the weakest tires.

Its true, it does not matter the HP or TQ of your car if you cant get the dang power to the ground.