re-post/ sorry guys, here are the dates!!

which day is good for you guys!

• friday dec. 28th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TURBOELKY

get together at Pt. Femin, had to repost it with the right dates so there is no confusion. Hopefully we can pull another 30-40 cars like last year. Then drive to Rafael's pizza joint instead of Rubys.

No knifes, guns, tazers, bats, balls, clubs, mace, fuzzy handcuffs, brass knuckles, ky jelly, vaseline, visine, little tree air fresheners, or whoopie cushions allowed........unless they are with me!:rolleyes:

we have new members in here, we need to show them what its all about on the westcoast! we've all seen enough words exchanged, tempers flairing, knifes pulled, teth knocked out, keyed cars, lost souls, abused wild life,and sex changes!

any excuses will get you....mace'd, clubbed, bb gun'd, paint balled, bowling ball'd, bald headed, waxed, stomache pumped, over dosed (on flinstone vitamines), tar'd and feathered, and long walked on a short pier...

red team go, red team go!!:confused:

So...that's a bummer on the fuzzy hand cuffs....but...it looks like sheep are in.....That's good news for some from what I've gathered....should help on attendance.
...how about propeller hats???
....are boost gauges required???

...and I'm already bald headed so:tongue:

I'll check the calendar tomorrow and then I'll vote.

Sounds good.

Any day should work for me.

I'm up for when ever

providing Jeremy wears his cute dress.:eek:

oh, was I supposed to keep quiet about that?;)

I'm down for it, or would that be up for it? Hopefully, the weather will be obliging.

I'm in.
Is this a family event (wife and kids want to ride along)?

Where's Point Femin?
I think I found it by Long Beach....but it's spelled Point Fermin.

I'm in! I'll meet you guy's at "Ralph's Pizza Palace" :p Since it's right down the street ;) Lou shouldn't beat me for this one! Like the time I went too Bates Nut Farm :eek: That was dumb!
Sat. sounds good!

So...that's a bummer on the fuzzy hand cuffs....but...it looks like sheep are in.....That's good news for some from what I've gathered....should help on attendance.
...how about propeller hats???
....are boost gauges required???

...and I'm already bald headed so:tongue:

I'll check the calendar tomorrow and then I'll vote.

boost gauges not required, you dont need one! just turn the boost and fuel up and up and up until it knocks, then back the boost off a turn or two:eek:

I'm in.
Is this a family event (wife and kids want to ride along)?

Where's Point Femin?
I think I found it by Long Beach....but it's spelled Point Fermin.

point fermin your right. one day i'll get this post right:D
it is actually angeles gate park, but who ever went last year will remember.
thanks!!!! and sure family is invited. cruzn57 brings his wife usually, unless I wear my dress:rolleyes: Brent brought his chick last year, and there were a few with kids I believe. all are welcome. Plus the pizza I hear is FREE so we better take advantage:D j/k.

Few pics from last time we went out. Tons of fun, hope to see everyone there again.

2007_0208GNMeet20060071.jpg

2007_0208GNMeet20060072.jpg

2007_0208GNMeet20060079.jpg

Oh and don't forget about this hunk of junk ;) ;)
2007_0208GNMeet20060067.jpg