Razor, Any reason to stick with dual nozzle?

87natl

Fade 2 Black
My old system I am removing is an SMC -old style- with dual nozzles. But with the new build KDK is doing on my stroker, I am changing everything around anyway. My old Mease up-pipe is currently bored at 9 O'clock and 3 O'clock for twin nozzles. With your new kit should I just block off one of the holes and run one nozzle in an old location? Get a new up-pipe and set a new hole? Or go back with twins on your kit? Everything is going to gether now so I need to make a decision. I don't want to flood things out with an overkill setup, and Kevin felt like the twins were more trouble than they are worth.

Right now it's a stroker with a 210 roller cam, ported heads and intake, and a TE-60 turbo that will be upgraded down the road. Thoughts, bro?

You can do twin M10's or a M10 and an M7. And use your existing pipe. I'd let Kevin make the call whether it needs more alky if he's doing the tuning. So.. its really his call when the tuning starts. or do twin M7's with the 60.

For the 60 turbo, the M15 that comes with the kit is more than plenty.

Will you eventually need more.. sure when that turbo gets bigger.

Maybe not what you wanted to read, but hopefully this helps.

Julio

Thanks Julio. I think I'll get another up-pipe and set it up with the one nozzle, and stash the one with twin holes for down the road.