Raven, where are you??????

That's what I'm sayin. His stories are like crack & he's the crack dealer:D .

Hi guys! Some miscreant Mustang fans have kidnapped me and are holding me hostage until I write some stories for them but I'm holding out. J/K!

I've just been completely covered up and my free time is slim and none. I have more chapters that will be up soon but it will probably be a few days before I can get them down in print.

But man, wait until you read them - you think the stuff so far has been good; wait until you read what's coming next....

Heh, heh, heh... :cool:

mustang fans? noooo, my brotheren have betrayed me!

seriously, I check here 2 or 3 times a day for another chapter. a few have been posted at other car sites

So when is this movie coming out anyway? lol. Do your Buick brethren get an exclusive red carpet preview before it goes nationwide?
I could see it now....Instead of all the limos and expensive cars lined up outside hollywood blvd, you get a street filled with TRs and a mess of smokey burnouts for the preview...lmao.
Keep the stories coming! I keep checkin the site for another chapter!

So when is this movie coming out anyway? lol. Do your Buick brethren get an exclusive red carpet preview before it goes nationwide?
I could see it now....Instead of all the limos and expensive cars lined up outside hollywood blvd, you get a street filled with TRs and a mess of smokey burnouts for the preview...lmao.
Keep the stories coming! I keep checkin the site for another chapter!

More chapters are about to be posted - beginning tonight!

Thanks to ALL of you for your great support and your patience!