Rarest TR Option??!!

According to Dennis Kirban himself, the engine block heater and radio delete are the rarest options for a Turbo Regal. At least thats what he said. He was at our MAGNA meeting two weeks ago.

And BW, Im like the Sage TR with sage interior!!!:D

As for my car, standard '86 GN with manual windows, locks, seats, non-power antenna, factory posi, Concert Sound 2, tilt, cruise, delay wipers, and no rear defog.

I will gather up some rpo off my car later. You guys will be surprised. It is a factory radio delete to start with:cool:

how rare would a 1986 moonroof, digi climate control, power windows, button trunk, cruz, defog, NO power seats, upgraded stero concert sound, tilt steering wheel, original owner be?

I promise this will be that last time I post this;)

All we4 options plus (or minus I should say:rolleyes: )
radio delete (power antenna)
no delay wipers
no power locks
no tilt
no cruise

Options-pwr windows, heavy duty battery, rear defrost, front license plate mount, driver and pass remote mirror- I think that's it

My 86 is pretty rare. No options (except astroroof) Power nothing, no cruise control, manual locks, manual windows, aluminum drums, one tire fire (converted to posi though) and the astroroof.

86 T-Type, Gunmetal Gray, 45/45 Gray Leather interior, elec. seat (on driver side)w/shorty console and column shift, Astroroof (dealer installed), pw, power locks, power ant., rear def., power trunk release, white lettered tires from dealer.

Nice any pics?? Is your car gun metal grey or metallic grey?

thx mike

Cool!!! I have one of them! :) My 1986 has 45/45 grey leather buckets, White W/ Blackout, remote trunk (works!), dual power mirrors, center councel W/ floor shifter, Concert sound, also has the lighted visor mirror on the passenger side.....

Scot W.

That is just the coolest interior ever :cool: I love that look!!!!

This car is one of a few more sage green 87 turbo regal interior cars :)

BW

Sorry I missed this when you posted it otherwise I would have responded sooner. To bad you ain't got a copy of this cars SPID label. The reason I say this was that somewhere I have a bulletin saying this interior combination was suspended or canceled because of the lack of Sage leather steering wheels. Now that the infamous Kirban is posting here maybe he'll add his opinion on this matter.:)

Kudos my friend. It's not every day somebody has the resources to call my bluff.;)

I owned an 86 WH1 (Designer Series) Had Astroroof, digital climate and twilight sentinal. It's now a 10 sec street car in FL.

Also had an 86 GN w/every option and a radio delete.

How about a half padded vinyl roof with astro roof and chrome mirrors?? Iv'e seen plenty of radio delete cars.

How about the "Crappy Idle" option? I have receipts from when mine was new of the original owner taking it to the dealer only months after he bought it for a hesitation problem. They cleaned the TB and gave it back to him a couple of times :rolleyes: To this day, mine still has the "Crappy Idle" option. Rare?

Seriously though. How many cars out there don't have the rear window defroster? Mine didn't come with PW, PL or the rear window defrost. But it does have the G80. :biggrin:

I didn't know you could get a TR with a bench and column shift that wasn't a Limited? :confused:

How about a half padded vinyl roof with astro roof and chrome mirrors?? Iv'e seen plenty of radio delete cars.

I have a few limiteds like that just not all the same options together ;) I'm guessing you do Mike. BTW got the dash plaque in the other day thanks!

Joe I Just got marleys old 86 wh-1 in with 89 options on the trunk. Astro roof would have put that at 90. I have another hard top wh-1 with 91. I have a few wh-1's. I have a moon roof one that should be loaded up as well.

My T has the twilight sent, vinyl roof, chrome pkg and cornering lamps.

How about the "Crappy Idle" option? I have receipts from when mine was new of the original owner taking it to the dealer only months after he bought it for a hesitation problem. They cleaned the TB and gave it back to him a couple of times :rolleyes: To this day, mine still has the "Crappy Idle" option. Rare?

Seriously though. How many cars out there don't have the rear window defroster? Mine didn't come with PW, PL or the rear window defrost. But it does have the G80. :biggrin:

I didn't know you could get a TR with a bench and column shift that wasn't a Limited? :confused:

Mine has no rear defog but all power options and pwr ant.

Moon roof '84 GN

Surely one of the rarest of the rare... and digital dash on top of it.

The Nitrous bottle option code is there too... ;)

You saving them or parting them? :confused:

You ready for a new Body Alan? Just shoot me an e-mail. I have a lot of nice cars that aren't parts cars. I have alot of good bodies that I will never get around to building anytime soon.

Joe I Just got marleys old 86 wh-1 in with 89 options on the trunk. Astro roof would have put that at 90. I have another hard top wh-1 with 91. I have a few wh-1's. I have a moon roof one that should be loaded up as well.

The CF5 Astroroof on a GN,T-Type or W02 would net you 2 codes. CF5 and BW3 Black roof opening Molding.;)