RARE! NOS Front & Rear Bumper Fillers

quarterpro

For sale front & rear set of NOS bumper fillers, not willing to sell separately. I am asking $1,400.00 Firm Plus Pay Pal Fees. Free shipping in lower 48 states

Attachments

• IMAG0225.jpg
    IMAG0225.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0226.jpg
    IMAG0226.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMAG0227.jpg
    IMAG0227.jpg
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0228.jpg
    IMAG0228.jpg
    821.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0223.jpg
    IMAG0223.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60
  • IMAG0221.jpg
    IMAG0221.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
I know people defend other people when they come on here to sell and put a price on a product that seems high. But $1400 really seems way too high. I hope you are open to offers. Glws.

If I'm not mistaken, someone just sold a set of rears only for $1,400. This is a deal if you're looking for GM parts, as long as they are the latest productions.

I dont know, someone on hear sold a rear set for $1400 about a year ago. They dont show up to often and when they do they are not cheap. Someone doing a 100 point show car would pay that in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale

I dont know, someone on hear sold a rear set for $1400 about a year ago. They dont show up to often and when they do they are not cheap. Someone doing a 100 point show car would pay that in a heartbeat. Good luck with the sale

+ 1

Bryan

Just goes to show you what people know about these parts. The rear fillers listed from GM for $507 apiece right at the last. $1400 for front and rears, NOT out of line at all.

Well, with the recent release of reproduction pieces that are dead on to GM stuff I would think that will pull prices on the NOS parts down to a realistic amount. Dealing with someone with only two posts for that amount of $$$ might be a risky proposition as well. No offense to OP but have seen it happen before.

I sold my last 3 sets of rears for no less than $1200/pair. His price isn't unreasonable and probably more than half of the posters in this thread with no intention of buying have in their savings. if I was restoring a car for someone I'd pay that in one second.

Then if that price is fair, it might be a better deal to buy a whole car since the prices for our cars have come down a little,lol. I agree that nos bumper fillers are very rare but $1400 seemed high to me. I guess i was wrong. I would buy them if i owned a low mileage gnx or very rare low mileage gn or ttype that only needed the fillers to be perfect. I installed fiberglass ones and they came out great. My car has over 120k miles. Again, glws.

The ones that brian from GBody there as good or better then the NOS.
you can't conpair a 20 plus rubber with todays rubber is so much better.

ps and i will put GBody filler on any of show car there that dead one to the NOS

glad my originals are still in great shape. if they fail.. aftermarkets for sure.. but def. not these. hahaha.. GLWS there buddy.