Rare Grand National Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell it could of came off an Olds Cutlas, does that mean it's a Olds Cutlas wheel. As I posted ALL 84-85 GN wheels had the black inbetween the spokes. Sandblasted ? Could be but as it is in his pic. it IS a 86-87 T-type or Turbo-T wheel..

it IS a 86-87 T-type or Turbo-T wheel..

Which is the same as an 84-85 GN rim.

Now we are back to schooling...

There is nothing wrong with his ad.
We are the turbo experts so we should know what we are buying..
If your not intersted in the part, don't reply.

OR, try to explain to the new guy what he has in a non-condesending way...

This is for all of you dumb sons of b****s who don't have anything else to do but reply silly s*** to people's posting. Get raped fags! By the way coward, the rims came off of a 1985 GN.
unless you or someone who owned it b4 u stripped all the black paint off the rim its a T-Type or T wheel not an 85 GN wheel.

either way, it's not rare. And the op has shown himself to be a jackass by not being able to take a little joking aimed at his (or her) post. And too bad because $70 regardless if its ttype or gn wheel is a decent price.

I apologize. This guy is a real asset to the Buick community selling his crap. He has a real sweet body for sale also if your interested. search his name

this site has gone from a cool place to hang and shoot the s**to a bunch of cynical premadonna's who know it all! this place used to welcome and mentor new people! guess it's to hard to be nice to someone new and possibly still learning. and yes they could have very well came on the gn he states. maybe whoever had it before him didn't like the cheesy black paint on them like i don't
now i remember why i don't come on here much anymore!!!!

this site has gone from a cool place to hang and shoot the s**to a bunch of cynical premadonna's who know it all! this place used to welcome and mentor new people! guess it's to hard to be nice to someone new and possibly still learning. and yes they could have very well came on the gn he states. maybe whoever had it before him didn't like the cheesy black paint on them like i don't
now i remember why i don't come on here much anymore!!!!

Why because people attempt to sell something with a completely false title..then can't take a joke when corrected and replies" go get raped fags" yeah makes sense to me. Wouldn't be to hard to post "rim for sale" not RARE like it's some super secret magnesium prototype wheel.

see you are exactly what i'm talking about.making excuses for people being cynical jerks! he's NNEEWWWWEERR here. he shouldn't have to listen to anyones "jokes"! people don't have to be jagoffs about it. yes his reply was out of hand but maybe it's just that if the people on here didn't start busting his balls, i doubt his reply wouild have been so

buickboy

Hey just think how happy buickboy is today. The sh** found a new place to park. This place gets funnier by the day. CHILL OUT!!! WTF its all in fun.

Thats the rare rim for the General Lee on the tv shows!!:p Good luck with your sell.

see you are exactly what i'm talking about.making excuses for people being cynical jerks! he's NNEEWWWWEERR here. he shouldn't have to listen to anyones "jokes"! people don't have to be jagoffs about it. yes his reply was out of hand but maybe it's just that if the people on here didn't start busting his balls, i doubt his reply wouild have been so
well, im sure its not the first car forum he has visited so if he cant take a little ball breaking when he lists some POS wheel which is far from RARE then maybe he should grow some thicker skin......:rolleyes:

if I was a nu-b to a forum and listed some junk wheel thats 25+ years old and someone pointed out it isnt what its being represented as I would laugh and probably feel pretty stupid for listing something that is far from what I listed it as. NOT act like a little whiny bitch and get all offended.

u say he shouldn't have to listen to peoples jokes? why is that? because he is new? so if he is a seasoned member then its ok to point out his inaccurate listing but cause he is a nnewwweerr member he is insulated from criticism? not even close.

its a RIM! who really gives a flying chit anyway. 500 views and counting.....lol

People that come correct will get all the help and advice they could want. People that just roll in and act like jags get treated like jags.

And there is no excuse for what he said. Don't even try to rationalize it.

This is for all of you dumb sons of b****s who don't have anything else to do but reply silly s*** to people's posting. Get raped fags! By the way coward, the rims came off of a 1985 GN.
Browsing back through, this really was an unwarranted response...I don't think the respondents deserved this backlash.....
I do agree and this post should just be removed...It's dragged out long enough for no apparent reason...As I just did the same.

Its a rim. Its worth $75 more than likely. Other than that who cares.

someone needs to move this boxing match to the political forum where this crap is common:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.