Rare Grand National Rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is a moderator?

Why hasn't a moderator removed the derogatory comment made by the newbie and sent him a pm requesting that he respond in a more mature manner? Giving the young newbie a chance to show more character than he did from being poked fun at.....

A moderator could also have sent private messages to so called know it all members who were dying to flaunt their timeless knowledge of a 25 year old car.

These kind of threads are the very thing taking away from car hobbies in general whether it racing, car shows, clubs, etc.

JMO

There are certain people that won't get reprimanded on this site. At least that's what i've noticed in the past.

Although the OP did go of the handle over nothing that bad at all. He was merely corrected and snapped like a twig!

D

Why hasn't a moderator removed the derogatory comment made by the newbie and sent him a pm requesting that he respond in a more mature manner? Giving the young newbie a chance to show more character than he did from being poked fun at.....

A moderator could also have sent private messages to so called know it all members who were dying to flaunt their timeless knowledge of a 25 year old car.

These kind of threads are the very thing taking away from car hobbies in general whether it racing, car shows, clubs, etc.

JMO

its rare because you dont have to buy a full set of 4 to replace your one damaged wheel.

the pic is there and the price is fair. thats all that matters.

I replied to all of the questions. Some might not have come because of the various low life people crowding the thread and complaining.

Sorry about that man.

Congrats on the sale....but I'll tell you, this was indeed an entertaining post. And yes, there seems to be a bunch of "smart AZZ's"...makes it more fun. Worlds too heavy these days, take it lite (light - better google this one) :)

Ignorance breeds monsters to fill up the vacancies of the soul that are unoccupied by the verities of knowledge.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

why because people attempt to sell something with a completely false title..then can't take a joke when corrected and replies" go get raped fags" yeah makes sense to me. Wouldn't be to hard to post "rim for sale" not rare like it's some super secret magnesium prototype wheel.

x2

Status
Not open for further replies.