RARE Buddy Ingersoll Lithograph # 276 of 300

Hello Mike, are you getting my messages to you? Will you send me the tracking number for this item. If you mailed it on June 18 its now June 28 and I haven't received it yet and would like to have my local Post Office track it. Thank you.

Banned or not I gave Mike my complete contact information. Mike has my Cell number for calling or texting me, Mike has my Home Land Line Phone number to call me. I gave him my complete contact information and said for him to stay in touch with me if there is any kind of problems(s). His last contact with me was June 18 stating he was sending out a "bunch" of packages mine being one of them. Nothing from him has come yet as of Tuesday June 28. Of course I am wondering where my package is since Mike himself told me on June 18 he was sending it out and its now June 28 and no package.
No tracking number was provided for this rare Art piece. No contact after June 18 period. My payment to him was completed by his bank on June 20 when he received the $170 he requested to be paid.
This should have been a simple transaction between a 77 yr old seller and the 63 yr old buyer. Instead it appears to be turning into an ordeal.
FWIW I bought my 87 GN in March 1989, and I bought my GNX in Sept 2003. I have dealt with just about every seller from yesteryear and today and have never had a situation like this until now. No issue buying my GNX thru Kirban, No issues ever buying alot of items from the late Red Armstrong, no issues from buying from John Spina, no issues when I bought a new set of bumper fillers at the GS Nats this year from Mike. Hell Mike sent me the $700 set and never cashed my check to him until 3-4 weeks later. When I buy something, the seller is always paid ASAP.
As both of us are at Social Security Medicare ages there is no reason for cussing and name calling. Just be honest and ethical.
Mike did you send this rare piece of art on June 18 like you stated to me? Or was there a delay? Tracking Number? Please use the Contact info I gave you and let me know would you?
Mike has been paid and is in possession of the $170 payment I sent to him for this #276 Buddy Ingersoll lithograph that I have not received.

As mentioned, he's "on vacation" and will not see your post.
"Banned or not I gave Mike my complete contact information". So, pursue it thru other channels.

As mentioned, he's "on vacation" and will not see your post.
"Banned or not I gave Mike my complete contact information". So, pursue it thru other channels.

I believe the individual is just making everyone aware that this situation with Mike is not isolated. Its not the first time good sellers have flaked out.

BTW, Mike was coming here every day to read posts. I banned his IP as well.

If he signs up another account and reaches out to people, someone please make me aware.

Last edited:
My #276 Buddy Ingersoll Print has been delivered and now in my possession. Thank you Mike for holding up our agreement.
But why all the unnecessary suspense simply because of lack of communication and from not providing the tracking number to me, the buyer.
Here's what I see on the package for date shipped, Wednesday 6/22/2022.
Here is the date of Mike's last communication with me when he stated it was being shipped on, Saturday 6/18/2022.
Thing happen, like delayed shipping. Just inform the buyer of the delay.
There is a Tracking Number on my Package. But No Tracking Number was provided to the buyer.
Like most Turbo Buick owners I have purchased Thousands of dollars of Parts, Accessories, & Collectible's since I first became a Turbo Buick owner in 1989. I have never had a seller not stay in communication with me or not give me a Tracking Number when there is a Tracking Number , until this transaction.
If Mike would have given me the Tracking Number my Local Post office could have tracked this package for me .
Also FWIW, I have recently found out from my Local Post office, that if a package with a tracking number is delivered to the wrong address , the Post Office can trace to what address received the package by mistake. The Post Office can trace the package to the mailbox it was delivered to by using the Post Office's Satellite. I recently had a package for my 3 year old Grandson get delivered to the wrong address and my local Post Office traced it by Satellite to a neighbors house who got it by mistake.
I would politely suggest that all Sellers communicate with your buyer, and always provide your buyer with the tracking number. And of course the buyer needs to pay ASAP.
Staying in Communication is a necessity to make transactions go smoothly. No communication creates uneasiness.
The Print and paperwork are in perfect condition. Box was taped securely, the contents were wrapped in protective bubble wrap. Box was marked Fragile. Packaging was excellent.
I have item now in my possession and this will be my last post on my personal experience purchasing this item on here.
There is no reason for me to comment on anything else publicly in this thread.
I will respond to all contacts if you PM me. I am 63 and I do not call the Buick people on here names, nor will I cuss them out.
Everything I have stated in this thread is 100% accurate.
Were a very small group. Just treat each other respectively. Selling should be simple. Accurately described your item. Buyer pays for item. Seller stays in contact with buyer. Seller provides buyer with tracking number. The delivery company does the rest. If seller has time to cash the checks, seller has time to ship item. Just do whats right. Treat others as you want to be treated.

I asked him to post an update. He got his part and even tho he was lied to about the ship date, I felt it was fair to everyone for people to at least know the part showed up.