Rare 1989 turbo trans am pace car

tta359

RARE 1989 TURBO TRANS AM PACE CAR

White exterior and camel color interior. 231 cu inch V-6 Turbocharged.

1 of 1555 cars that were produced. Car # 359

Third owner, Garage kept.

Call Mark at (954)240-6593

Asking $15,000. obo

Mileage 63,000 Never wrecked.

This car has all the following performance upgrades:

--Champion ported heads // Champion ported intake // 75lbs injectors // Max Effort ME-R Thumbwheel

--Hydralic roller cam 215/220 // Harland Sharp roller rockers // Hardened Push Rods // ARP head studs

--Front mount intercooler // Scanmaster // Powerlogger // TE-45A turbo // 200 amp Alternator

--Currie 9" Ford Rear End : 35 Splines axles, 3.00 gear, Tru-trak detriot locker

-- Built Turbo 400 Transmission : Reverse valvebody, electric transbrake and Ultrabell housing

--Coan 8" Performance Convertor : 4500 stall with steel stator

--Alky Control methanol kit // Terry Houston Down Pipe // Atr Stainless Steel exhaust

--Optima Battery // Hot wire fuel pump relay // Autometer Boost and Fuel Pressure Gauges

--CAS Custom Aluminum Radiator // Mickey Thompson Drag Radials P255 / 50 / 16

--Small High Torque Starter // New Carpeting and Headliner // Subframe connectors

--Fiberglass rear spoiler // Rebuilt trunk pull down motor // Rebuilt Head Light Motors

Have all receipts and records for vehicle.

Over $15,000 in upgrades listed above.

If any questions please call Mark at (954) 240-6593.

Attachments

• CIMG0094.jpg
    CIMG0094.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,707
  • CIMG0110.jpg
    CIMG0110.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,706
  • CIMG0096.jpg
    CIMG0096.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 1,705
  • CIMG0120.jpg
    CIMG0120.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,712
Do you have any time slips or have an idea of what the car runs?
Also, where in Fl are you located?

The car is a mid 10 second car with ease. I haven't taken the car out with c16 and turn the boost up, due to lack of time. The car did go 10.90 with only 21lbs of boost on pump gas and menthanol.

We are going to have a area for TTA's for sale at the TTA reunion in July. Haul it on up. There will be several people there looking to buy plus you can make the car a little more famous by saying it was at an even that will be a part of history! :cool: Actually I'd love to see it run down the track at the TTA reunion! :biggrin:

Would have like to taken the car to the event, however I have a family vacation already planned in July. I know if I could have taken it there, it would sell once people start seeing it in person.

Would have like to taken the car to the event, however I have a family vacation already planned in July. I know if I could have taken it there, it would sell once people start seeing it in person.

I've canceled 2 family functions and turned down some work for the TTA reunion! It's going to be a once in a lifetime event and even more special if you own a TTA and bring it there! Just having Scott Kelly sign the car should send the price up! :cool: