Random garage pics....

turbosam6

My cars suck
Gonna take the vette to get rims and lowered tomorrow, just thought I'd try to post a pic (couldn't before).

Attachments

• garage 013.JPG
    garage 013.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 399
Thanks!

I believe that is probably the worst pic I've ever taken, not sure why its so grainy and stuff. I'll post better ones asap!

Slow&Slower

:D :D :rolleyes:

Yeah, but the vette has good brakes. Got to try them out today when an idiot decided his truck and trailer would fit better right where I was driving. Just got the rims and tires put on too.

Couple vette pics....

Attachments

• 489vette.jpg
    489vette.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 262
  • 490vette.jpg
    490vette.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 266
Now put the Camaro engine in the Vette body and you would have a perfect combo for me.

That vette sure does look sharp!

Yeah...I know, I know!...:rolleyes: That's been fixed a while ago...Found out that the rad was not seated properly in it's place at the bottom of the radiator support and a metal screw rubbed against it and made a tiny pinhole in it...I had the rad repaired and all everything's ok now!:D...I should have thought about cleaning the floor before taking these pictures...'cause everybody looking at these pics notice and tell me about that "#&!@!" leak!!:biggrin: Also, being a GN guy myself, I should have remembered that we pay attention and notice every detail about these cars!...;)

Claude :smile:

Now put the Camaro engine in the Vette body and you would have a perfect combo for me.

That vette sure does look sharp!

The camaros engine would snap every part of the vettes driveline.

I really don't understand why anyone would ever try to use a vette for a drag car. I know its been done but its just so much easier (and cheaper) to do it with an F body, G body, mustang, etc. But, to each his own. The most this car will ever see would be an 11 second pass, and that would be only if the engine let go and had to be rebuilt, I'd at least put a cam and ported heads on it, and a small stall. On drag radials that would get me mid 11's. I do have a ton of nitrous stuff in the garage, might put it on the vette just because I have it. I plan to spray the camaro again though.

We took the vette out to dinner last night, and it just amazes me how much attention it gets. I have never really "liked" corvettes, save for a few lingenfelters and what not. I think this is a good looking car and all, but people just gawk at it. I don't get it. Were at Fridays eating dinner and the car happens to be right outside our window, so I can see everyone walking past it, and they are all into it. Had that been my GN or my camaro, they wouldn't have even noticed a car sitting there. I can't tell you how many times I said out loud last night "Its just a vette". A stock vette at that.

My buddy drove it from Alabama to Illinois for me when I bought it. He's a car guy too, mostly older chevys. He dropped the car off and told me he couldn't believe how much attention it got. He had people trying to race him, lots of people staring, girls waving, etc. We were both kind of standing there dumbfounded, saying "But its just a vette".

Sam ,ya know when you are driving your wrk truck,how many times a day do you say "Fcking moron" to other drivers(seems the world is filled with them).
Well those are the one's that are gawking at the Vette..:) :) . my dad just bought a White Zr1,think its a 93,I might have to drive it to the buick day in Busse on july28 since my TTA wont be finished....
Hey Garage looks nice with them in there

Oh, and its an automatic. I know, I know, shoulda got a 6 speed. I really wanted to but I was very picky and it had to black on black, and decided the tranny was one thing I'd comprimise for the right car. Besides, C5 clutch swaps SUCK.