Random dying...

Sometimes while im driving the electronic stuff on my car will start to flicker off and on, like my lights, radio, engine will cut out. Usually followed by the motor shutting off. Or it will just shut off without warning while im driving. It always fires back up immediately but it is getting annoying. And its not going away. There is probably alot of things this could be but if you guys could give me somewhere to start it would be much appreciated.

Check:

Battery connections
ECM power connection (orange wire behind battery)
ECM connectors corroded
Alternator connections
Ground connections

Had the same problem that you have now. Turned out to be a ground problem over in the engine compartment. A good place to start is the list above though...good luck.

BTW if you can give alittle more detail...like does it shut off when you immediately let off the gas on boost?

Pay close attention to the Pos. battery cable by the header and the fusable links by the starter.

mine too had a short that kept killing the ccci fuse. I bypassed it as I couldn't find it. Check the bundle of wires that plug into the ignition module. Some of mine were frayed from rubbing.