"Ramchargers" style fan kits

Mike Licht

I was here first
I have 14 of these fans in stock. Ready to go. I do not know for sure if we will be able to get more.
I do not have the plug and play harnesses yet but I am having some made they will be a 2 to 3 weeks out. I do not expect the fans to last that long.
$89.99
Mike

Could you put me down for one , And let me know on the shipping and paypal also .

Thanks

Shipping will depend on where you are at. We are in MI. Usually $10-$12 No PayPal on phone orders, only for Ebay. I do not expect to put these on Ebay however, they won't last that long we have already sold 4 If you want one you will have to call us and place an order or order online.
Thanks,
Mike

Caspers has the plug-and-play harnesses available. We don't recommend using the Ramchargers adapter though...it'll overload your wiring and relay system in the car. The plug-and-play system uses two separate relays and plugs directly into the fan connector on the fan frame housing. Then, it plugs into the GN fan connector and controls the fan for both speeds.

-John

Well there is no "ramchargers adaptor" any more (which you guys used to make for them) Since they are gone. The Caspers unit is very nice execellnt quality. We are also going to be offering a harness but it will be a few weeks.
Mike

I have 2 fans left and it looks like that will be it for the time being
Mike
PHONE ORDERS ONLY
586 790 4406

Fans are GONE for the time being. If we can get more we will post
Thanks for the orders!!
Mike

Found a source for the RC fans: Lane Automotive www.laneautomotive.com

contact Brent Abrams, Sales Department at 1-800-772-5266 to purchase them. They have plenty of stock as I understand it.

-John